Another successful year of being a tree designer at the Medford, OR Festival Of Trees, put on by Providence Hospital is complete.
It’s a very well attended and fruitful event that brings in money to serve the community through the hospitals’ services. We’re very glad to have been a contributor to this fun event for 3 years in a row now.
I want to make sure we thank a number of folks and companies who helped make this possible, from the WEB tree angle.
3 year Donors:
2013 Tree Sponsor:
- Dogfish Head Brewing
- Weisinger’s Winery
- Total Wine & More
- John Holl, beer cookbook author
- Big Beers, Belgian’s & Barley wines fest
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
- Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
- Diane Kish
- Standing Stone Brewing Company
Thank you to the Cutler Investment Counsel for the Large Tree Sponsorship, American West Bank for the Large Tree Design sponsorship, and for whomever purchased the tree at the live auction event. We hope you find a great place to plant it and it grows strong and healthy for years.
WEB is consistently the only live potted plantable Large Tree designer (there are table top trees as well as wreaths and a few other excellent options).
Thanks as well to the hundreds of folks who came out to view the trees and support the event, the myriad Providence folks and army of volunteers who make it happen each year. A special thanks to my frolleauges with the Jackson County Master Recyclers as well
for streaming and reducing and educating to make a greener holiday season.
This is the biggest single volunteer donation event we do each year – and happily so!
Again, thanks to everyone for their support. Cheers to a safe, happy, tasty and wonder filled holiday season -
A few stats from the Festival:
- Over 20K visitors usually tour the event, during invite sessions as well as public viewing
- The Festival has raised over 6.7 million dollars over 20 years. These dollars are applied toward a variety of community health services and programs for the Providence Medford Medical Center.