Not all press is created equal. Not by a long shot.
Many thanks to those professionals who really know their craft, keep honing and learning to serve, and are good people to work with.
Specific thanks to these folks:
- Vickie Aldous, Ashland Tidings
- Ronnie Crocker, Houston Chronicle
- John Foyston, Journalist
- Kellie Hwang, Arizona
- Sarah Lemon, Mail Tribune
- Rick Lyke, Journalist
- Claire Sykes, Writer
- John Holl, Journalist
- Kim Hobbs & Heidi Chackel, Southern Oregon Magazine
Our thanks for your commitment and standards.
Cathy was very happy to share her thoughts about what she wants from her beer.
What do you want from your beer?
Message today - speak up about what you like, what you don’t care for, and what you want from your beer. There’s such an enormous selection that I guarantee (yes, guarantee) the beer community can find a beer you’d like.
Education’ll do that to a person. Keep the skull open. Be a geek, not a snob.
Thanks again Ronnie!
A big shout out of thanks to Ronnie for generating some great conversation ala his blog. Read it here.
Clearly, some of the readers who commented get it. Clearly others do not. I’ll chime in in a few days…after more conversation has been had.
For the moment:
- 1. What I’m accomplishing is authentically and accurately helping develop a market share for an intelligent market who is receptive and listening.
- 2. If you read my blog at all, you know WEB is not about gender when it all boils down. If you’re getting that out of it, you should reread posts and pages. Do you criticize out Rick Lyke for marketing beer to men for his purpose??
- 3. Conversation is the key to progress. I for one love the conversation that has been generated so far. Keep it coming!
Thanks Ronnie – see you Houston soon for a beer to two.